BOOKING LAB SPACE
Members of the Just Movements CreateSpace can book the lab space for free.
- The lab is equipped with sound dampening ceiling tiles, carpet, and curtains (also light blocking).
- Virtually all furniture in the lab is on wheels, so can be easily moved, including six tables, chairs, whiteboard, projector, and large-screen television equipped with video and microphone for online collaborations.
- Tables, chairs, projector, white board, and 55" monitor are included in room bookings. If you need other equipment, make sure to book them separately.
- When not booked, members can use the lab as a collaboration space or quiet working area.
- Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Student members can book lab space directly in Google Calendar. Everyone else must book through a Faculty or Staff member or through the Lab Director or Administrator.
- If you are hosting an open event, please select "make this event public" at the bottom of your google event.